Please upgrade your browser.
Harvest Evening Celebration
- $75.00 - General Admission
- $130.00 - General Admission Couple
- $1,000.00 - Honorary Platinum
- $400.00 - Honorary Gold Couple
- $250.00 - Honorary Gold Single
- $200.00 - Honorary Silver Couple
- $125.00 - Honorary Silver Single
- $500.00 - Community Sponsor
- $1,000.00 - Major Sponsor
- $20.00 - Wine Pull
- $2,500.00 - Feature Sponsor
4 4th Street
On Thursday, October 3, 2019, The Food Pantries will host our Harvest Evening Celebration at Franklin Plaza in Troy. We and Master of Ceremonies, Joe Donohue, of WAMC will recognize CDPHP and The Sage Colleges Nutrition Science Department as our 2019 Outstanding Community Partners. We are also recognizing Amy Halloran with the 2019 Sister Mary Coons Award.
Join us for a culinary event you won't want to miss. The evening will include a Chef's Challenge, silent auction, hors-d'oeuvres, dessert and more!
Last year's event raised more than $75,000 to help fund programs that directly impact the lives of those living in the Capital District that struggle with food insecurity.